Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Little Angel



I had a Little Angel 6 years ago...My husband and I named him Nathan, which is a Hebrew name that means 'Gift from God'...and he truly was (is) a gift from God. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for about one year, and one day on my long commute home (I used to live in the Bay Area), I started to pray and asked God to, please, make my dream come true and allowed me to be pregnant. About one month later I was getting the morning sickness symptoms (no fun...but I asked for it right?!), and confirming the next day that I was pregnant. Then, the other part of my wish came true 5 months later when the Doctor told me that I was having a Boy. I always wanted my first child to be a Boy...don't ask why...I just wished it that way...
Tuve un Angelito hace un tiempo...My esposo y yo lo llamamos Nathan, que es un nombre Hebreo que significa "Regalo de Dios" ...y el fue (es) un regalo de Dios. My esposo y yo habiamos estado tratando de quedar embarazados por un tiempo y un dia en mi largo camino a casa (yo vivia en el Area de la Bahia) empeze a rezar y le pedi a Dios que, por favor, permitiera que mi sueno se convirtiera en realidad y me ayudara a quedar embarazada. Aproximadamente un mes despues estaba teniendo los sintomas del embarazo (nada gustosos...pero lo pedi verdad?!!!) y confirmando que estaba embarazada. Luego la otra parte de mi sueno se hizo realidad cuando 5 meses despues el Doctor me dijo que estaba embarazada de un Varon...Siempre quize que my primer hijo fuese un Varon...no me pregunten por que...solo lo desee de esa manera...

No comments: