Monday, November 19, 2007

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving is here and make me think about the things I am thankful for:

  • Emil - for being so patient and put up with my changes of humor...
  • Nathan - for being who he is...the most amazing son and kid ever...smart and funny...
  • Family - those that are far...I miss Yola, Tias, Tios, Cousins, Nieces and Nephews...I love you with all my heart...
  • Nieces - Liana, and Emilia
  • Nephews - Seth and Aidan
  • Mom and Dad - Who have adopted me since I met Emil...Thank you for making me feel at home in a Country that is far too different than mine...
  • Jaime - for being the sister that I never had...
  • Steven - for being a little brother...
  • Jennifer - for being so nice to us...and patient with Nathan...
  • Friends - although far, they are always remembered...

So, my prays this Thanksgiving goes to all of you that make my life shine even when I am down...I love you all!!!

El Dia de Accion de Gracias esta aqui y me pone a refleccionar sobre las cosas por las que estoy agradecida:

  • Emil - por ser tan paciente y soportarme durante mis cambios de humor...
  • Nathan - por ser quien es...el mejor hijo y nino siempre...inteligente y gracioso...
  • Familia - aquellos que estan lejos...Extrano a Yola, Tias, Tios, Primos, Primas, Sobrinos, y Sobrinas...Los amo con todo mi corazon...
  • Sobrinas - Liana y Emilia
  • Sobrinos - Seth y Aidan
  • Mom and Dad - quienes me adoptaron desde que conoci a Emil...Gracias por hacerme sentir en casa en un Pais que es muy diferente al mio...
  • Jaime - por ser la hermana que nunca tuve...
  • Steven - por ser un hermano pequeno...
  • Jennifer - por ser tan chevere con nosotros...y paciente con Nathan...
  • Amigos - aunque estan lejos siempre son recordados...

Mis plegarias este Dia de Accion de Gracias va para todos ustedes que hacen que mi vida brille inclusive cuando estoy triste...Los amo a todos!!!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Family life is full of major and minor crises -- the ups and downs of health, success and failure in career, marriage, and divorce -- and all kinds of characters. It is tied to places and events and histories. With all of these felt details, life etches itself into memory and personality. It's difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul.
~Thomas Moore~
Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter in law to me
love you, Mom