Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Feliz Navidad



This was a very good Christmas...We had a family dinner and then we got to open presents. We came home and Nate went to bed to wait for Santa and Baby Jesus...He got most of the stuff he wanted...some other ones he did not ask but Santa and Baby Jesus thought that it would be good things to have for his education...I got all I wanted...and Emil got what he asked for...Although I did not get to see my Venezuelan family this year, I got to spend time with my US family...I did not take picture of all the wonderful gifts we got from both families...but we loved each of them!

Esta fuen una Navidad muy buena...Tuvimos una cena y luego abrimos los regalos. Vinimos a casa y Nate se fue a dormir para esperar por Santa y el Nino Jesus...Le dieron la mayoria de las cosas que pidio...algunas de las cosas el no las pidio pero Santa y el Nino Jesus pensaron que eran cosas buenas para su educacion...A mi me dieron todo lo que queria...y Emil obtuvo lo que pidio...A pesar de he no pude ver mi familia Venezolana, pase el tiempo con mi familia de USA...No tome fotos de todos los regalos que recibimos de las dos familias...per nos gustaron mucho todos!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Where is a picture of your Christmas tree?

Rado said...

Je, Je...I did not get one this year...I know! Lame!