Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another Year


Yesterday was time of reflection...Another year has passed...I looked back to my life and 2007 was overall a good year...I can not complain...I have been through rough times during life since early age, and that is what makes me appreciate what I have today...I am truly happy and in peace with my past...It was a 30 + years journey to get where I am today...and I am looking forward 2008 as it may bring new things to our lives...they may not be everything that I want but sure they will be special as God has a plan for us...My New Year's resolution? Live a little more...becoming a better Mom and Wife...This song inspires how I want to live my life from now on...I wish you all a Happy 2008, and I hope all your wishes come true this year...

Ayer fue un tiempo de refleccion...Otro año ha pasado...Mire hacia el pasado y 2007 fue un buen año despues de todo...No me puedo quejar...He pasado por tiempos dificiles a traves de los años desde edad muy temprana, y eso es lo que me hace apreciar lo que tengo hoy...Estoy verdaderamente feliz y en paz con mi pasado...Ha sido una jornada de 30+ años para llegar a donde estoy hoy...y el 2008 traera nuevas cosas a nuestras vidas...quizas no sea todo lo que queremos pero estoy segura de que seran especiales porque Dios tiene un plan para nosotros...My deseo de Año Nuevo? Vivir un poco mas...ser una mejor Mama y Esposa...Esta cancion inspira como quiero vivir mi vida...Les deseo a todos un Feliz 2008, y espero que sus deseos se cumplan este año...

2 comments:

Jacki said...

love the song, Happy New Year Radojka, love you, Mom

Jaime Ann said...

luv the song too. Happy New Year, I think this will be a great year for you and your family.