Sunday, January 6, 2008

Music


Santa and Baby Jesus (Venezuelan Tradition) brought this keyboard to Nathan on Christmas Day. I am signing him up into piano lessons next week. I am hoping Nathan likes this new "toy". He loves singing...those that know him closely may have experience listening to him while he is in the bathroom...it is funny! So, I am hoping that learning how to play the keyboard over the next years will turn a really neat experience for him...I had the support to learn to play guitar and I wish I took advantage of it...I am too old now...but I love singing... I guess Nathan took after me on that area...

Santa y el Niño Jesus (Tradición Venezolana) le trajeron este piano a Nathan durante las Navidades. Lo voy a inscribir en clases de piano la proxima semana. Espero que a Nathan le guste su nuevo "juguete". A él le gusta cantar...aquellos que lo conocen de cerca han experimentado oirlo mientras canta en el baño...es gracioso! Asi que espero que el aprendizaje de aprender a tocar el piano sea una buena experiencia par él durante los proximos años...Yo tuve el apoyo de aprender a tocar guitarra y desearia que hubiese tomado ventaja de eso...Estoy muy vieja ahora...pero me gusta cantar...Parece que Nathan sacó eso de mi...

No comments: