Thursday, January 24, 2008

Una Buena Amiga


I received one of the nicest e-mails this week. My good friend from College, Mary Pili, contacted me through and sent me her phone number in Venezuela. I called her and we talked for a long time yesterday...we had a lot to say...a lot of updates...we have not talked in at least 5 years...Her call made me really happy and nostalgic at the same time...I miss my old friends from Venezuela. We were a good group: Mary Pili, Maria, Maria Matilde y Cesar...We used to hang around, study and party together...I miss you guys!

Recibi uno de los mejores e-mails esta semana. My buena amiga de la Universidad, Mary Pili, me contacto y me envio su numero telefonico en Venezuela. La llame y hablamos por un buen rato ayer...Su llamada me emociono y me dio mucha nostalgia al mismo tiempo...Extraño a todos mis amigos de Venezuela. Eramos un buen grupo: Mary Pili, Maria, Maria Matilde y Cesar...Soliamos pasar en tiempo, estudiar y fiestar juntos...Los extraño amigos!

No comments: