Monday, January 28, 2008

Una nueva jornada

We had the IVF done on January 16 2008. The Doctor placed two embrios in my uterus and we got the results today...I thought I would never say this again. I am pregnant! I could not be happier...We have to wait until February 15 to find out how many babies there are...I am so excited but also scared....Please, pray for us as we still need to make it through 12 weeks...

Hicimos el IVF en Enero 16 2008. El Doctor coloco dos embriones en mi utero y obtuvimos los resultados hoy...Pense que nunca diria esto otra vez. Estoy embarazada! No puedo estar mas contenta...Tenemos que esperar hasta Febrero 15 para saber cuantos bebes tenemos...Estoy muy contenta pero tambien asustada...Por favor, recen por me porque tenemos todavia que pasar las 12 semanas...

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Born on the wings of hope, you are filled with the purity of innocence and the promise of tomorrow,
as your journey begins may you always remember how very much you are loved.

Jaime Ann said...

I FREAKIN LOVE YOU RADO!!!!! CONGRATS!