Monday, January 21, 2008

S - E - X

Mom, what is s-e-x - Sex?...that was the question that Nathan threw at me today after giving him a bath...Boy, I did not see that one coming and let me tell you I was not prepared for that either...I do not think all the parenting manuals out there prepare you for some of the questions that your kids may ask you...I always thought that I would get that question from Nathan and always prepared myself mentally to anwser it...but I never thought it was going to be this early! I sweated a little be and thought for a moment before answering ...all I could say is that sex was an act of love between two people that were married, and I left it like that...He smiled and then proceeded to say: "I want to know all abou it. Please, tell me nore" I repeated my answer and left the bathroom to call Mom and Emil to laugh a little be...I think that is the beauty of childhood...you are so innocent that the simplest answer to a question like this makes you happy...I am still laughing at his question...

Mama que es s-e-x-o - Sexo?...esa fue la pregunta que me lanzo Nathan hoy despues de darle un baño...No me lo esperaba y tampoco estaba preparada para esa pregunta tampoco...No creo que todos los manuales de padres no te preparan para algunas de las preguntas que tus hijos te hacen...Siempre pense que llegaria el momento para esa pregunta y me prepare mentalmente para responderla...pero nunca pense que seria tan temprano!...Sude un poco y pense antes de responderle...todo lo que se me ocurrio decir es que sexo es un acto de amor entre dos personas que estan casadas, y lo deje asi...El sonrio y me dijo: "Quiero samber todo sobre eso. Por favor, dime mas" Repeti mi respuesta y deje el baño to call Mom y Emil para reirme un poco...creo que esa es la belleza de la niñez...eres tan inocente que la respuesta mas sencilla a una pregunata como esta te hace feliz....Todavia me estaoy riendo de su pregunta...

No comments: