Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet Valentine's



Emil surprised me this Valentine's...He gave me a beautiful pendant...I love the color and the way it looks on me...He also gave me a dozen of roses, a heart shaped box of chocolates...Ferrero Rocher (My favorites) and a beautiful card...I love you sweetie pie...

Emil me sorprendio en el Dia de Los Enamorados...Me dio un pendiente hermoso...Me gusta mucho el color y como luce en mi...Tambien me dio una docena de Rosas, una caja de chocolates en forma de corazon...Ferrero Rocher (mis favoritos) y una hermosa tarjeta...Te amo querido...

3 comments:

Jacki said...

The necklace looks so pretty on you, the colors are beautiful

Jaime Ann said...

I luv the necklace!!! I hope you had a great day...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.