Sunday, February 24, 2008

8 Semanas - 8 Weeks

I am 8 weeks and counting...The most unconfortable issue I have is bloating due to the Progesterone I am putting on...other than that I am happy like a camper...I have no morning sickness and the sleep has gotten better since last Friday...I guess I am getting used to get up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep...Nathan will be a wonderful brother...He constantly rubs my belly, gives it kisses and sings to the babies...It is so funny!

Ya tengo 8 semanas...Lo mas fastidioso es lo hinchada que me siento debido a la Progesterona que me tengo que poner...Sing embargo, a pesar de eso estoy feliz como una lombriz...No tengo nauceas y mi sueƱo ha mejorado desde el Viernes...Creo que me estoy acostumbrando a pararme en el medio de la noche y volverme a dormir...Nathan va a ser un buen hermanito...Constantemente me toca la barriga, le da besos y le canta a los bebes...Es de lo mas gracioso...

1 comment:

Jaime Ann said...

Im sooooo excited!!! Cant wait to see if it is two boys, two girls or boy and girl. I hope you get at least one little girl. A little Isabella would be so nice. I like the name Issac too. I like Kathryn as well though. luv ya!