Sunday, March 2, 2008

9 Weeks - 9 Semanas



I am 9 weeks today...I had a rough end of last week due to lack of sleep for work reasons...but after sleeping most of my Saturday, I feel better today...The babies should be looking more like a person now...they are the size of a grape...but boy they feel like the size of a watermelon! I think that the Progesterone exagerates any sympton I may have...I had a little be of morning sickness last week...or I least that is what I thought...the symptoms were gone as of Saturday...

Ya tengo 9 semanas...La semana pasada fue dura debido a que no pude dormir bien for asuntos de trabajo...pero despues de dormir todo el Sabado, me siento mejor hoy...Los bebes deben parecerce mas a una persona ahora...son del tamaño de una uva...pero se sienten como del tamaño de una patilla! Pienso que la Progesterona exagera cualquier sintoma que tengo...Tuve un poco de nauseas la semana pasada...o al menos eso es lo que yo creo...no tengo los sintomas desde el Sabado...

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

at about ten weeks is when my morning sickness came on and never left till about 20. When do you go to Dr. Wiseman? I go see him again this coming Monday. LU

Rado said...

I am going to Dr. Wiseman next Wednesday...I do not feel pregnant, except for how tired I am...I want to be in bed by 6:00 pm...but that also has to do with the crapy mattress I have...I am changing it...my back hurts a lot...