Sunday, March 9, 2008

10 Weeks - 10 Semanas


I am 10 weeks today...The babies critical organs development is complete. Now, they should be starting the fetal face, where the start growing. They are able to produce red blod cells now, and they should be moving like crazy in my belly...I believe that I can feel them sometimes...but I am not sure if is them or something else...Next Wednesday is my follow up appointment with Dr. Wiseman...I can't wait to see them through the ultrasound again!...I am so anxious!

Ya tengo 10 semanas hoy...El desarrollo de los organos criticos de los bebes esta completo. Ahora, ellos estan comenzando la etapa fetal, en la cual comienzan a crecer. Ya pueden producir sus propios globulos rojos, y se deben estar moviendo como locos en mi barriga...Creo que los puedo sentir aveces...pero no estoy segura si es algo mas...El proximo Miercoles es mi cita con Dr. Wiseman...No puedo esperar a verlos a traves del ecosonido otra vez!...Estoy muy ansiosa!

No comments: