Monday, September 1, 2008

Getting Hard - 35 Weeks

The days are passing by and it is getting tougher going through the pregnancy...I have Mild Preclamsy, which does not allow me to do much....I am on bed rest for the remaining of the pregnancy...However, the tough part is to get enough sleep through out the night...My skin is so dehydrated that itches like crazy. It does not matter how much water I drink or hydrating cream I put on...I do not think that my belly can stretch anymore...it hurts so much!!! The Doctor says it will be two and a half weeks more!!! I know the longer they are in me, the better the chances to have healthy kids...but it is tough!

Los dias estan pasando y es mas duro seguir con el embarazo...Tengo Preclamsia Leve, lo cual no me deja hacer mucho...Estoy de reposo absoluto por el resto del embarazo...Sin embargo lo mas duro es no dormir completo en las noches...Mi piel esta tan desidratada que me pica como loca. No importa cuanta agua bebo o cuanta crema hidratadora me pongo...No creo que mi barriga se pueda estrechar mas...me duele mucho!!! El Doctor dice que será dos semanas y media más!!! Yo se que lo mas que esten en mi, mas porbabilidades de tener bebes sanos...pero es duro!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Hang in there, you're doing such a great job of taking care of those little angels. I'm so proud of you

Jaime Ann said...

I was told every day babies were left in me, was three less for the babies in the NICU, so hang in there but I know how hard it is....just remeber god is there with you and it will all be okay!

Claudia said...

Courage!!! Mijita!!!!!!!!!
Que el tiempo pasa volando
Clau