Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Precious Moment

I was feeding Isa and Max together this morning since I had the luck that they were up at the same time...After I fed them and changed them, I put them down next to each other in the twin pillow and their little hands were being held together...I was a tearful moment because this is a representation of what the future will be for them...Friends forever!

Estaba alimentando Isa y Max al mismo tiempo esta mañana ya que tuve la suerte de que estaban despiertos al mismo tiempo...Después que los alimenté y cambié, los puse en la almoada para morochos y sus manitas se entrelazaron...Fue un momento muy dulce porque representa lo que será el futuro para ellos...Amigos por siempre!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

They are so cute!!!
Tienes que agrandar esa foto y ponerla visible en algun lugar en la casa!
Clau

Jacki said...

This picture is perfect, just like our little angels