Sunday, October 26, 2008

A fun Weekend


We had a pretty busy and fun Weekend...Nate, Max, Isa and I went to a picnic where I get to meet several people on Saturday...Nate had a blast playing with kids his age...Then, we finished the day bowling...Nate has a very competetive nature...I wonder who he got that from?! =), so he was upset during the first game because I won...So, I let him win the second game...On Sunday, Nate had a Birthday Party, which gave me pretty much the whole day "free" to do some stuff I needed to do and to meet some co-workers during the afternoon...I had a weekend of laughs and it was nice to know that there is a lot of people out there that appreciate me for who I am and that I represent a lot for them...To finish the weekend, we baked some cookies on Sunday after dinner...OK, they are not made from scratch but at least I had the initiative to bake something! May be next time I will have a good recipe to make them from scratch...

Tuvimos un fin de semana muy atareado y divertido...Nate, Max, Isa y yo fuimos a un picnic donde conocimos mucha gente el Sabado...Nate se divertió muchisimo jugando con niños de su edad...Luego terminamos el dia jugando bowling...Nate tiene una naturaleza muy competitiva...Me pregunto de quien sacaria eso?! = ). asi que estuvo molesto durante el primer juego porque yo lo gané...Asi que lo dejé ganar el segundo juego...El Domingo, Nate had a Birthday Party, lo cual me dió todo el dia "libre" para hacer algunas cosas y para encontrarme con unos de mis compañeros de trabajo durante la tarde...Tuve un fin de semana de risas y fue bien chevere saber que hay mucha gente que me aprecia por lo que soy y que represento mucho para ellos...Para terminar el fin de semana, horneamos unas galletas el Domingo despues de cenar...Ok, no son hechas caseras pero al menos tuve la iniciativa de hornear algo! A lo mejor la proxima vez pueda encontrar una receta para hacerlas caseras...

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Looks like your weekend was non stop, so many smiles, miss you all so much, still have about 2 more days of driving to Wisconsin, mu