Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Christmas Tree



We started a beautiful tradition this year...For the first time we went to pick and cut our Christmas Tree...This was a new experience for me and I loved it! I am pretty sure that Nate will appreciate this tradition during his older years...Max and Isa will be old enough soon to help their older brother to pick and cut a tree in years to come...I can't wait! The house is now decorated for Christmas inside and it looks great! We are missing the lights outside but I will work on those when I come back from my trip...I enjoy decorating the house...specially for Christmas because it is my favorite Holiday of the year...

Empezamos una bella tradición este año...Por primera vez fuimos a escoger y a cortar nuestro Árbol the Navidad...Esta fue una nueva experiencia para mi y me gusto mucho! Estoy segura de que Nate apreciará esta tradición durante sus años adultos...Max e Isa pronto estarán lo suficientemente grandes para ayudar a su hermano mayor a escoger y a cortar el árbol en los años por venir...No puedo esperar! El interior de la casa está decorada para las Navidades y se ve bien! Nos falta poner las luces afuera, pero las pondré cuando regrese de mi viaje...Yo disfruto decorando la casa...especialmente en Navidad porque es mi Fiesta favorita del año...

2 comments:

Jacki said...

The tree is beautiful, wonder what Santa will leave in the stockings...

Jaime Ann said...

How fun! What wonderful memories for Nathan. Emil was lucky to have his help with the tree...lol