Thursday, May 31, 2007

I miss...

The top 10 things I miss the most from Venezuela:
  1. My Grandmother
  2. My aunts Xiohmara and Maura
  3. My Cousins Scarla y Carolina...and my nephews and nieces...
  4. Home cooked meals
  5. Dancing Salsa and Merengue with my Uncle Carlos
  6. My Uncle Claudio's smoothies...Specially the Papaya ones...
  7. The car Independence...good public transportation and the fact that I had to walk a lot to get the buses...it made me exercise even when I felt lazy...
  8. The closeness to the Beach...only 30 minutes by car...Oh, all the weekends I went to lay on the sand, relax and get tan!!!...I used to fall sleep to the sound of the waves...
  9. The Avila...a National Park in the city of Caracas...
  10. Margarita Island...and the tax free shopping
Las 10 cosas que extrano mas de Venezuela:
  1. Mi Abuela
  2. Mis tias Xiohmara y Maura
  3. Mis primas Scarla y Carolina...con mis sobrinos y sobrinas
  4. Comida casera
  5. Bailar Merengue y Salsa con mi Tio Carlos
  6. Las Merengadas de mi Tio Carlos...especialmente las de Lechoza
  7. La Independencia de carro...El buen sistema de Transporte Publico y que tenia que caminar mucho para agarrar los carritos por puesto...Me obligaba a ejercitar inclusive cuando estaba floja...
  8. Lo cerca de la playa...solo 30 minutos en carro...Todos los fines de semana que fui y me acostaba en la arena, relajada y me bronzeaba...Me quedaba dormida con el sonido de las olas...
  9. El Avila...un Parque Nacional en la ciudad de Caracas...
  10. Las Isla de Margarita...y las compras con el duty free...

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.