Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Aniversary





Emil and I started a new life journey together 9 years ago. We got married at Sacred Heart Church in Philadelphia, PA on 09/12/1998. I remember being the hapiest person in Earth and having a lots of fun that day...I danced so much that my feet got swollen and I could not put my shoes on again!!! I am still hapily married...Emil gives joy to my heart and get all my pains away...We have been through rough times and we have endured them...The times I try to remember the most are the happy ones...just like today 9 years ago....I LOVE YOU EMIL!!!

Emil y yo empezamos una nueva jornada juntos hace 9 aňos. Nos casamos en la Iglesia Corazon Sagrado en Philadelphia, PA el 12/09/1998. Me acuerdo que era la persona mas alegre de la Tierra y que goce mucho ese dia...Baile tanto que mis pies se hincharon y no pude ponerme los zapatos otra vez!!! Todavia estoy felizmente casada...Emil le da regocijo a mi corazon y quita todos mis dolores...Hemos pasado por ratos duros pero los hemos sobrepasado...Los ratos que trato de recordar mas son los felices...como hace 9 aňos...TE AMO EMIL!!!!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Happy Anniversary guys, I'm so proud of you