Monday, July 16, 2007

Envy - Envidia

I was taught early in life not to envy or be jealous of others for their possessions, achievements or desires because it would just only lead to my personal destruction. I always have been happy for those that are around me as their happiness may touch me in some way...and I feel successful...Here is to those that had envied me or have been jealous of me through out these years...in the present...and in the future...as they have petty minds...May their envy and jealousy consume their hearts and so be reflected in their lives.

"As iron is eaten by rust, so are the envious consumed by envy." - Antisthenes

"It is because we have but a small portion of enjoyment ourselves that we feel so little pleasure in the good fortune of others. Is it possible for the happy to be envious? " - William Benton Clulow

"Jealousy... is a mental cancer." - B.C. Forbes

A muy temprana edad me ensenaron a no envidiar o celar a otros por sus poseciones, logros o deseos porque solo me llevaria a mi destrucion personal. Siempre he estado feliz por aquellos que me rodean, ya que su felicidad me puede tocar de algun modo...y me siento exitosa...Esto es para todos aquellos que me han envidiado o han estado celosos de mi durante todos estos anos..en el presente...y en el futuro...ya que tienen poca mente...Que su envidia y celos consuma sus corazones, y que sea reflejado en sus vidas diarias.

"Como el hierro es carcomido por la oxidacion, asi es consumido el envidioso por la envidia" - Antithesnes

"Es porque tenemos poco placer en nosotros que sentimos poco placer en la fortuna de otros. Es posible por el feliz tener envidia?" - William Benton Clulow

"Celo es un cancer mental" - B.C. Forbes

No comments: