Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jenny Craig


Although we are still trying to conceive, I decided to join Jenny Craig today. My weight is too much out of control...I am weighing 208 Lbs!!! That is a lot of weight for someone that is only 5' 7''...When pregnancy happen, then I will stop...but for now, I need control over what I eat...I am exhausted and my belly gets in the way of many activities...My main problem is portion control...Jenny Craig will help me to gain control and achieve a more healthy weight...

A pesar de que estamos tratando de concebir todavia, he decidido afiliarme a Jenny Craig hoy. Mi peso esta fuera de control...Estoy pesando 104 Kgs!!! Eso es bastante peso para alguien que solo mide 1.73 cms...Cuando el embarazo pase, entonces parare la dieta...pero por los momentos, necesito ganar control de lo que como...Estoy cansada y mi barriga esta en el medio de mis actividades...Mi mayor problema es control de porciones...Jenny Craig me ayudara a ganar control y alcanzar un peso mas sano...

No comments: