Monday, July 23, 2007

US Citinzenship


I gave the first step towards becoming a US Citizen today. I sent my application to Immigration. I am legible now since I have been a Permanent Resident for three years and I am married to a US Citizen...It will be about a year before they call me to take the test since there is so many people applying right now due to the fee increase in Immigration Services... No worries, the important thing is that I am getting there...

Hoy di el primer paso hacia la Nacionalidad de los Estados Unidos. Envie mi aplicacion a Inmigracion. Puedo aplicar ya que he sido Residente Permanente por tres años y estoy casada con un Norte Americano...Sera aproximadamente un año antes de que me llamen para la prueba, ya que hay mucha gente aplicando ahora debido al incremento de pago por los Servicios de Inmigracion...No hay preocupacion, lo importante es que ya estoy llegando alli...

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Sometimes it seems like yesterday when we went to the lawyers in Fresno, but it felt like forever when we were waiting for you to get back in the US. Either way, I'm so glad you are part of our family.