Sunday, July 1, 2007

On Vacation

I finally went on Vacation. I am in Arizona visiting my family and meeting the newest member. She is a cutie!!! She is a very good baby. She only cries to let us know that she needs to be changed or that is hungry...Nathan is really nice to her...He is having as much fun with the baby as I am...I am so proud of him...

Finalmente estoy de Vacaciones. Estoy en Arizona visitando a mi familia y conociendo a el miembro mas nuevo. Ella es una preciosura!!! Es una bebe muy tranquila. Solo llora cuando quiere que la cambien o cuando tiene hambre...Nathan es muy chevere con el...El esta divirtiendose con la bebe tanto como yo...estoy muy orgullosa de el...

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

Hope you are enjoying your vacation and time with your new niece. Just found out today one of them will be a girl, too. Hopefully she just as cute.

Jacki said...

Tell everyone hi, we miss you