Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Family and Fun


Uncle Kenny, Aunt Rose, Nicole, Shannon and Grandma are visiting from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I love being around Emil's family. They are so cool! They make me feel very welcome and give me that warmth that I miss so much from my family in Venezuela...We went to Disneyland over the weekend and had a lot of fun. Nate loves being around his cousins Nicole and Shannon. He had a blast!

El Tio Kenny, la Tia Rose, Nicole, Shannon y la Abuela estan visitando desde Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Me encanta compartir con la familia de Emil. Ellos son bien chevere! Ellos me hacen sentir bienvenida y me dan ese calor familiar que extrano mucho de mi familia en Venezuela...Fuimos a Disneylandia el fin de semana y nos divertimos mucho. Nate le encanta estar cerca de sus primas Nicole y Shannon. El se divertio mucho!

No comments: