Monday, August 27, 2007

The Love of my Life


I want to dedicate this post to someone that is always there for me. He understand me more than anyone and has put off with me all these years. He supports me on all my endeavours. He makes my days brighter and my life more fun....This is to Emil...I love you with all my heart...thanks for being here...thanks for being you...

Quiero dedicar este espacio a alguien que esta siempre alli para mi. El me entiende mejor que nadie y me ha soportado todo este tiempo de casados. El me apoya en todas mis aventuras. El hace mis dias mas brillantes y mi vida mas divertida...Esto es para Emil...Te amo con todo mi corazon...gracias por estar aqui...gracias por ser tu...

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

so handsome, but he is the one who is lucky to have you

Jacki said...

Ditto, a wonderful husband and a wonderful son