Sunday, August 5, 2007

Friendship




Friendship is one of the things that we should treasure the most. We always need that shoulder that will be there for us in good times and bad times...Nathan had his friend Ean coming over for a sleep over...They had fun...I never thought that I would be the type of Mom that would like to have her kid's friends coming over to the house...I always stress when people come over to visit...It is a mix of the Torrealba and perfectionism...all the women in my family stress about having people over because it represents a lot of attention...that's the Latin too...but the experience was not that bad...Actually, I want to do it many times more...I was happy to see Nathan playing and excited about having a friend over...that alone is worth the effort...and the stress...

La Amistad es una de las cosas que debemos atesorar mucho. Siempre necesitamos el hombro que estara alli para nosotros en los tiempos malos y buenos...Nathan tuvo a su amiguito Ean visitando y paso la noche en nuestra casa...Nunca pense que seria aquella madre a la que le gustaria tener a los amiguitos de sus hijos visitando...Siempre me estreso cuando hay personas visitando...Es lo Torrealba y lo perfeccionista ligado...todas las mujeres de mi familia se estresan cuang tienen visita porque representa muchas atenciones...eso es lo Latino tambien...pero la experiencia no fue tan mala...La verdad me gustaria hacerlo mas veces...Me contento mucho ver a Nathan jugando y alegre porque su amiguito estaba de visita...eso solo merece el esfuerzo y el estress...

1 comment:

Jacki said...

love the pics, looks like they had a blast, miss you and my guys