Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Two

We started a fertility treatment Tuesday last week. I went to a follow up this Monday and I had my ovaries full of eggs...16 total! They told me to apply one more shot with less medicine that day and to come back today for another follow up to decide if we continue the cycle or we had to stop due to the multiple eggs that my ovaries produced during treatment. Well, I got two good eggs and one potential in my left ovary...and two good ones in my right ovary...the other ones did not grow to be fertilized...My right tube is blocked, so that left me with the ones on the left ovary only...So, they instructed me to give a shot of a ovulation stimulating hormone today and to have a lot of good SEX starting tomorrow night...a home pregnancy test will tell me on September 6 if we coincived...

Empezamos el tratamiento de fertilidad el Martes de la semana pasada. Fui al doctor para un seguimiento este lunes y tenia los ovarios llenos de ovulos...16 en total! Ellos me dijeron que me aplicara otra injeccion con menos medicina y que regresara hoy para otro seguimiento y decidir si continuabamos el ciclo or lo teniamos que para debido a la cantidad de ovulos que se produjeron durante el tratamiento. Tengo dos ovulos buenos y uno potencial en el ovario izquierdo...y dos buenos en el ovario derecho...los otros no crecieron para ser fertilizados...My Tropa de Falopio derecha esta bloqueada, asi que me quedaron solo los del ovario izquierdo...Asi que me indicaron ponerme la injeccion que estimula la ovulacion hoy y tener bastante intercurso comenzando manana en la noche...un test de embarazo casero me dira el 6 de Septiembre si concebimos...

No comments: