Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Camping


I thought I would never say this but I really enjoyed camping this weekend...It got a little chilli at some point of the night...then it got warm...but the overall experience was good...San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay were as beautiful as always...As usual, I was very nostalgic of those College days!!! Good thing that we still can go back and have a remembrace once in a while...without the midterms the experience is a lot better!!!

Nunca pense que iba a decir esto pero en realidad disfrute ir de campamento este fin de semana...Estuvo un poco frio a un punto de la noche...despues se calento el tiempo...pero en general la experiencia fue buena...San Luis Obispo y Morro Bay estaban bien bonitos como siempre...Como es usual, me entro nostalgia the los dias de Universidad!!! Es bueno saber que todavia podemos regresar de vez en cuando y recordar esos dias...sin examenes la experiencia es mejor!!!

No comments: