Friday, October 19, 2007

Carnival


I always wanted to be a Mom...ever since I remember....but it comes with a lot of responsibilities and fun...I never thought that I would be baking cakes for my son's School someday...OK Betty Crocker's cake mixes and icings sure come handy!...but the intentions are what matter right?!...It was fun going to Nathan's School Carnival today...I got to spend time with Nathan doing something different...he had fun and I end up tired...as usual...but it was worth the effort!..his smile and seeing him socializing with his buddies from school brought a lot of happiness to my heart...I loved Emil's cupcakes!!!

Desde que tengo memoria siempre quice ser Mama...pero con ese titulo vienen muchas responsabilidades y diverciones...Nunca pense que algun dia estaria ahorneando tortas para la escuela de mi hijo...OK las mezclas para tortas y icing de Betty Crocker son muy convenientes!...pero las intenciones son las que cuentan verdad?!...Fue divertido ir al Carnaval de la escuela de Nathan...Pase un tiempo diferente con Nathan...el se divertio y yo termine cansada...como siempre...pero valio la pena el esfuerzo!...su sonrisa y verlo socializando con los amiguitos del colegio me dio mucha alegria...Me encantaron las tortitas que hizo Emil!!!

1 comment:

Jaime Ann said...

the cakes and cupcakes look soooo good...I miss you guys so much, glad you had fun at the carnival!