Sunday, April 20, 2008

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks today...The heat is climbing at times and it is starting to hit me...I feel like a have a heat stroke when I am in the heat for too long...and I have been drinking water...a lots of water...Other than that, I feel a little be tired at times but I am still in good shape...

Hoy cumplo las 16 semanas de embarazo...El calor esta escalando por ratos y me esta empezando a afectar...siento como si estuviera desidratada cuando estoy en el calor por mucho tiempo...y he estado tomando agua...bastante agua...Me siento cansada algunas veces, pero en general estoy en buena forma...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jaime Ann said...

enjoy it right now, cause it will get harder at about 20 weeks. When do you get to do the first glucose testing? Your babies look sooo healthy, I cant wait to meet them? I predict two girls...lol.

Rado said...

They are already testing my glucose in the urine...I am not sure about that "syrup test" I will ask when I go next...