Sunday, April 27, 2008

17 Weeks


One more week goes by. The babies are doing good. I can feel them...mainly when I go to bed or relax...It is getting harder and harder to walk and days seem really long...I look like I am 7 months along... I thought this video is hilarious...Enjoy!

Otra semana pasa. Los bebes estan bien. Los puedo sentir...especialmente cuando voy a la cama o estoy relajandome...Es mas dificil caminar y los dias parecen largos...Me veo como si tuviera 7 meses de embarazo...Pienso que este video es graciocisimo...Disfruten!

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

Rado, I have a video that national geographic did last year on multiples in the womb...it is sooo awesome. I will give to mom to give to you. CANT WAIT TO ME THEM!!! Hang in there!!!

Jacki said...

That's just tooo funny...