Monday, April 7, 2008

Being Loved


I was surprised today when I came back from training and I found on my chair a gift bag with this hand made blanket...I have an employee that loves knitting and as soon as she found out I was pregnant started to make this beautiful blanket...and now she is waiting to know the sex of the babies to make the other one! It is such a nice feeling to know that you have people that care about you and do nice things for you...

Una de mis empleadas me sorprendio hoy al dejarme una bolsa de regalo con esta manta hecha a mano...a ella le gusta tejer y apenas se entero de que estaba embarazada empezo a hacer esta bellisima manta...y ahora esta esperando a saber el sexo de los bebes para hacer la otra! Se siente bien saber que hay personas que te estiman y hacen buenas cosas para ti...

1 comment:

Jacki said...

What an absolutely beautful gift