Sunday, June 22, 2008

25 Weeks



I am entering my 25th week today...My feet are swelling more and more by the day...I can only walk for very limited time...My next Doctor's visit is on Wednesday. They will perform the glucose test to determine if have developed diabetes from the pregnancy...I feel that my blood pressure is higher than usual, so we will find out for sure during the visit...The baby boy moves through out the day and the baby girl moves mostly during the evenings...

Estoy entrando en la semana 25 hoy...Mis pies se hinchan cada dia mas...Solo puedo caminar por un tiempo muy limitado...Mi próxima visita al Doctor es el Miércoles. Me van hacer la prueba de la glucosa para determinar si he desarrollado diabetes del embarazo...Siento que mi presion arterial es mas alta de lo usual, pero sabremos mas durante la visita medica...El varoncito se mueve durante el dia y la hembrita se mueve mas durante las tardes...

No comments: