Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Babies Update

The babies are growing strong. They are moving a lot, they are facing each other and their heads are down. They are already taking over my whole belly. I had a glucose test today but I will not know results until my next visit...The Doctor will call me before then, if results are not normal...My blood pressure is good but my feet are swelling too much, so the Doctor is taking me out of work until the babies are born and I recover...This is hard for me but I need to put my health and the babies health first...So, as of Monday I am on Maternity Leave...

Los bebes estan creciendo fuerte. Se estan moviendo mucho, se estan mirando uno al otro y sus cabecitas estan hacia abajo. Ya estan agarrando casi todo el espacio de mi barriga. Hoy me hicieron la prueba de la glucosa, pero no sabré los resultados hasta mi próxima visita...El Doctor me llamará antes de la cita si los resultados no son normales...Mi presion arterial esta bien, pero los pies se me estan hinchando mucho, asi que el Doctor me esta quitando del trabajo hasta que los bebes nazcan y yo me recupere...Esto es duro para mi, pero tengo que poner mi salud y la de los bebes primero...Asi que desde el Lunes estoy de permiso de Maternidad...

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

I already have another bag of boy and girl stuff to give you. They turn 8 months this week and are already into 12 month stuff. I like your new chair!

Rado said...

OMG! They are growing too fast! I am still trying to put away the stuff that you gave me...Will do!