Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Growing Strong

I went to the Doctor today. The babies are growing fast and strong. We could see the separation between the placentas. We can no see a full shot of the babies as whole anymore because they are too big. Nathan had the chance to go with us and saw the babies on my belly. He thought it was pretty neat to see the babies in the monitor moving around...My belly is 32 inches and my feet are swollen from the star to the end of my day...I am starting to work half days as of tomorrow, and then to go home to rest my feet...this is a big challenge for me because I like to be active. I can not see it other way since Nathan has activities to go to...

Fui al Doctor hoy. Los bebes estan creciendo rapido y fuerte. Pudimos ver la separacion de las placentas. No podemos ver una foto completa de los bebes porque estan muy grande. Nathan tuvo la oportunidad de ir con nosotros y pudo ver a los bebes en mi barriga. El piensa que fue una buena experiencia el ver a los bebes moviendose en el monitor...Mi barriga mide 32 pulgadas y mis pies se hinchan desde el comienzo al final de mi dia...Comienzo a trabajar medio dias a partir de maƱana y luego tengo que regresar a la casa a descansar mis pies...este es un gran reto para mi porque me gusta estar activa. No puedo concebirlo de otra manera ya que Nathan tienen muchas actividades a las que necesita ir...

No comments: