Monday, May 26, 2008

21 Weeks

I am 21 weeks now...They babies should be 1.5 Oz. each...I can feel the weight on my feet...They get swollen really fast after few hours of walking or standing around...I have at least 15 more weeks to go before they are born...I can not walk too much now, I do not want to know how I will be in 15 weeks...I have bought most of the gear they need...I have the stroller and the car seats left on my list...I can't wait to put all the room together to see how it will look like...

Ya tengo 21 semanas...Los bebes deben estar pesando 0.75 gr cada uno...Puedo sentir el peso en mis pies...Se hinchan rapido cuando camino por algun tiempo o estoy parada...Me faltan al menos 15 semanas mas...No puedo caminar mucho ahora, no quiero ni pensar como me sentire en 15 semanas...He comprado casi todas las cosas que necesitan...Me falta el coche y las sillas de carro...No puedo esperar a decorar el cuarto y ver como quedara...

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

we are moving our guys into a convertible car seats, so if you want our infant portible (evenflo) ones you can have them. They were really hardly used cause we never really go anywhere but dr and grandma's. We also will be able to give you the floor activity centers, 2 bouncers (pink and blue) and mini swing and eventually the 2 big swings (that plug in, amen). About the time yours are born my guys will be too big for them...lol. Remember do not push yourself too much, save ur energy for those babies...there will be times it feels like they are growing two fold in one day.

Rado said...

Thanks Jaime. We will take all the stuff you want to give us.