Friday, May 16, 2008

A Broken Sunflower...

A broken Sunflower gave a broken heart to Nathan and me today...Nathan got a Sunflower from his teacher today, who told the class that they were to plant the Sunflower and she will ask next year how the flowers are doing...He went to his friend house with his flower because on Fridays they get to TaKwenDo together. He left the flower there and went we went to pick it up we found it at his Grandparents front door all broken...His heart stopped when he saw this and tears started coming out of his eyes. I tried to calm him down but nothing that I said would stop his tears...My motherhood love, my pregnancy hormones and my horrible day started to kick in, so I started crying with him...My heart was so broken to see my little baby not stopping to cry...No matter how big he will turn, in my eyes Nathan will always be my baby...We finally planted the Sunflower outside with my other flowers in the garden with the hope that it will grow...

Una flor rota nos partio el corazón a Nathan y yo hoy...La maestra le dio una flor a Nathan hoy. Ella le dijo a la clase que tenian que plantar sus flores y ella les preguntara el proximo año como estan creciendo las flores...Nathan fue a la casa de su amigo porque hoy tenian que ir a la clase the TaKwenDo juntos. El dejo la flor alla y cuando la fuimos a recoger la encontramos a los pies de la puerta de la casa de los abuelos toda rota...Su corazon paro cuando vio esto y las lagrimas empezaron a correr por sus mejillas. Trate de calmarlo, pero nada de lo que dije pudo parar sus lagrimas...Mis emociones de amor de madre, mis hormonas de embarazo y el dia tan horrible que tuve hoy empezaron a mezclarse y empecé a llorar con él...Mi corazón se partio de tan solo ber a mi bebe llorando...No importa que tan grande es Nathan, el siempre sera mi bebe...Finalmente plantamos la flor en el jardin con mis otras flores con la esperanza de que crecerá...

2 comments:

Jacki said...

What a beautiful picture, Nathans little flower will grow tall and strong as long as it gets plenty of water and love. Oh yeah, and I heard a little music now and then helps too.... lol

Jaime Ann said...

I hate when any of my babies (big and small) cry, there is nothing worse in the world. Especially when you cant comfort them like you want. You are a great mom and I am sure you made Nathan feel everything was going to be okay.