Thursday, May 15, 2008

Anxious

I am starting to get very anxious...I have so much to do and I can feel that I have little time to do it all...My feet are starting to get swollen with any little walk I do. My hip and back hurt due to the size of my belly...Afternoons are hard because my body is so tired that all I want to do is laydown and take a nap (a long nap)...I still have to do the babies room and develop a lot of programs at work...I do not want to leave work early because it will be a financial hardship on us...but sooner or later reality will hit me in the head...I guess I just have to be patience and take it one day at a time...

Estoy empezando a estar ansiosa...Tengo mucho que hacer y poco tiempo para hacerlo todo...Mis pies se estan empezando a hinchar con cualquier pequeña caminata que hago. Mi cadera y espalda me duelen debido al tamaño de mi barriga...Las tardes son duras porque mi cuerpo esta tan cansado que todo lo que quiero es acostarme y dormir una siesta (una larga siesta)...Todavia tengo que decorar el cuarto de los bebes y escribir muchos programas en el trabajo...No quiero dejar el trabajo muy pronto porque nos traeria mucho ajuste financiero...pero tarde o temprano la realidad me va a pegar en la cabeza...Tengo que ser paciente...

1 comment:

Jaime Ann said...

Listen to your body...your babies need the rest! Dont worry about financial hardship...it all works out just fine, as a mom of six, I know this. When you get off work, you get disability pay until babies are born and then you have 8 weeks after, then another six weeks of FMLA. Plus Emil is bringing home a paycheck to help still. I never thought Anthony and I could do it without my salary but we are managing. God has his way of making it all work out.