Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the women that have had and have so much influence in my life...I love you all...Jackie, Xiohmara, Yola, and Maura (not in the picture)...Special thoughts and prays for my Mom who is in Heaven watching my family grow...I am pretty sure that she would be so proud of me for all the accomplishments I have had in life... Happy Mother's day also to the new Moms in the family, Allison and Jaime...

Feliz Dia de las Madres a todas las mujeres que han tenido y tienen tanta influencia en mi vida...Las amo a todas...Jackie, Xiohmara, Yola y Maura (no en la foto)...Pensamientos y oraciones especiales para mi Mama que esta en el Cielo viendo a mi familia crecer...Estoy segura de que ella estaria orgullosa de mi por todos los logros que he tenido en la vida...Feliz Dia de las Madres a las nuevas Mamas en la familia, Allison y Jaime...

2 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too!!!! Isabel, Nathan and Baby B are lucky to have such a great mom.

Jacki said...

Feliz Dia de las Madres Radojka, I'm so glad we are family.