Sunday, May 11, 2008

A new set of wheels





Emil and I spent yesterday afternoon getting a new set of wheels...the perfect Mother Day's gift since our family is going to grow with two additions on the way. It was a long day but I finally got the car I wanted...It is roomy and drives smoothly...I am loving it!

Emil y yo pasamos toda la tarde de ayer comprando un carro nuevo...el regalo perfecto para el Dia de las Madres ya que nuestra familia crecera con dos nuevas adiciones en camino. Fue un dia largo pero finalmente obtuvimos el carro que queriamos...Es espacioso y se maneja bien...Me gusta mucho!

3 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

Love the new ride...I bet it has that new car smell. I love that smell. Cant wait to see it. Congrats!

Jacki said...

Nice wheels, can't wait for a road trip....

Anonymous said...

What happened to the BMW??? , DAD